Sidharth Birla is the Immediate Past President, FICCI.
Mr Birla is also Chairman of Xpro India Limited (an established Polymers Processing and manufacturing company) and Digjam Limited (an established Woolen Worsted Fabric manufacturing company). Sidharth Birla has been a Director on various corporate bodies since 1977.
Sidharth Birla has a wide-ranging experience in areas of corporate governance; strategic issues; acquisitions & divestments; company law; corporate & financial structuring; operating financial management and industrial / business operations; private equity fund – creation, structuring and documentation, etc.
He is a Master of Business Administration (MBA), 1980, IMEDE (now known as IMD), Switzerland. He has also participated in Owner-President Management Program (OPM 33), 2002, 03 & 04, Other Executive Education programs at Harvard Business School & IMD. Sidharth Birla is a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. Hons.) in Physics, 1976, Calcutta University
Sidharth Birla’s engagements include:
- Chair of FICCI’s Corporate Laws sub-committee
- 21st Council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (nominee of Central Government 2010-2013). He was also a nominee of the Central Government to the 19th Council 2004-2007.
- Erstwhile Director (Central Government nominee 1999-2002) on the Board of International Trade Promotion Organization
- Board of Governors, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
- Member of WPO, a US-based international organization of chief executives, with local chapters spread globally
Copyright free Images of Sidharth Birla
You are free to use these images for commercial and non-commercial purposes.