Naina Lal Kidwai is the Past President, FICCI.
She is also the Executive Director on the Board of Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited and Country Head of HSBC India.
An MBA from Harvard Business School, Naina Lal Kidwai is recognized in India and abroad with several awards and listings for leadership and business. Repeatedly ranked in the Fortune global list of Top Women in Business, in the Wall Street Journal and Financial Times Global Listing of Women to Watch and listed by Time Magazine as one of their 15 Global Influentials 2002.
Naina Lal Kidwai has also received the Padma Shri from the Government of India for her contribution to Trade and Industry
Her international engagements include being a non executive director on the board of Nestle SA, Chairman, City of London’s Advisory Council for India, Global Advisor, Harvard Business School and Chair of the Indian Advisory Board.
Ms Kidwai’s interests include microfinance and livelihood creation for rural women and environment.
Naina Lal Kidwai’s Engagements
- Non-executive Director on the Board of Nestle SA
- Global Advisor Harvard Business School and Chairman, India Advisory Board
- Trustee of the Board of the ASPEN Institute, India
- Chairman City of London’s Advisory Council for India
- Member of The Duke of Edinburgh Award Board of International Trustees
- Member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council on Climate Change
- Past President – Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
- Member of the Government – Industry Task Force
- Member Indo-German Consultative Group
- Governing Board of NCAER (National Council of Applied Economic Research).Governing Board of the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM)
Educational Institutions & Not for Profit Institutions
- Advisory Council IIT Mumbai
- Member of the Board of Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation
- TERI Advisory Board and TERI North America, Board Member
Naina Lal Kidwai’s Images
You are free to use these images for your commercial or non-commercial projects