About the Program
Good customer service skills are critical to create an impact and to back an excellent product. Customer service training is one of the smartest investments a company can make as it leads to improved customer loyalty, employee retention, and enhance company’s image.
Our programme on “R.E.T.A.IN (Remarkable Engagement Through Amazing Involvement) – Retention Through Customer Focus Approach and Effective Customer Service” goes beyond ‘sloganeering’ and prepares employees for delivering ‘Customer Service’ so that it serves as a key differentiator in a cluttered market.
*This is a paid event
- Build effective work-place culture based on excellent customer service & get results
- Help employees in gain new skills and develop abilities to handle challenges
- Maintain the ability to provide excellent and consistent customer service for enhanced revenues
- Improve ROI between your workforce and customers
- Inculcate the culture that places as much importance to retaining customers as to get them
- This program is designed to cater to individuals at all hierarchy levels who face and interact with customers, cutting across varied sectors and segments of the market
Ahmad Mehdi has over 15 years of experience in various disciplines like Customer Experience, Sales, Service Marketing, OD – Training and HR.
He is a seasoned HR consultant and has worked with industry leaders like, Xerox, Gestetner, HCL, NIS Sparta, Bharti Learning Systems and Ricoh. He has been instrumental in driving consulting projects in various organizations on diverse HR interventions.
He has got a total training delivery experience on more than 2000 hours on diverse Behavioral and skill based topics and is also serving as a “Special Invitee” of “Skill Development Training Committee of IETE”.
He is an Electrical Engineer with a Master’s in Business Administration. He is certified on various training program and skills
- Day 1
- Introduction and Workshop Contracting Expectation Mapping
- Business Era – Services
- Value & Retention Types of Customers
- SMILE Reactive Vs Proactive
- Customer Life-time
- Day 2
- Handling Irate Customers HEAL
- Important Case Studies
- Developing – Customer Service Strategy
- Profiling self-customer service attitude
- Practice, Assessment & closing
A judicious mix of class room presentations, exercises, group discussion, case studies and corporate or institutional sales segment Handson practice will be used. Participants will be encouraged to relate the learning to live situations. Course organised in association with Adroit-HR Straight.
You can contact the organizing team directly through Mritunjay Kumar T: +91-11-2348 7356; and E: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
*This is a paid event | Participation fee: INR 12000+service tax (includes cost of training, course kit, refreshments)
Program duration: 09:30 – 17:30 everyday