About the Program
ISO 9001 is the most used quality management system all over the world.
ISO 9001:2015 is all set to replace existing ISO 9001:2008 by end of 2015. The latest revision takes into account the vast changes in technology, business diversity and global commerce.
This course will explain the requirements of the new standard and give you the information required for successful transition to ISO 9001:2015
Registrations are over.
*This is a paid event
- Understand and interpret the meaning of the high level structure of new standard
- Understand significance of organizational context and Leadership
- Understand about systematic risk management and sustainable business development
- Develop strategies for their organisation to effectively implement the changes
- Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015
- You want to understand significant changes in new version i.e. ISO 9001:2015
- You want to understand potential impact of ISO 9001:2015 on your existing QMS
- You want to learn about revised high level structure and its implication on your business
- You are responsible for managing transition from IOS 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
Mr. S.C. Arora has rich experience of over 42 years in quality control, third party certification and quality management. He is IRCA UK certificated ISO 9001 Lead QMS Auditor (Registration No. A005025) and has conducted more than 250 Lead Auditor Courses on QMS till date not only in India but also abroad. He was a member of Technical Committee TC 176 of ISO responsible for revision of ISO 9001 and represented India on behalf of BIS.
Ms. Bhavna Mohindra is an experienced trainer and auditor for ISO 9000 & ISO 22000. She has more than 12 years of experience of running various natures of plants and Implementing & Maintenance of Quality Management System, Food Safety Management System and HACCP. She also has about six years of audit experience in various Industrial sectors in India and abroad for QMS, FSMS, HACCP.
- Overview of new Structure, Terminology and Concepts
- ISO 9001:2008 v/s ISO 9001:2015
- Overview of significant changes
- Reasons for change
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Context of the Organization
- Leadership – Role and Commitments
- Planning for QMS (including risks and opportunities)
- Support Processes
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact of changes on organization and Audits
Registrations are over.
Course kit comprising detailed course material and Draft International Standard ISO 9001:2015 is provided to each participant. Course organised in association with Intertek.
Seats limited to 25 and registration will be done on first come first serve basis. You can contact the organizing team directly through Mritunjay Kumar T: +91-11-2348 7356; and E: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
*This is a paid event | Participation fee: INR 9850+service tax (includes cost of training, course kit, refreshments)
Program duration: 09:30 – 17:30 everyday