About the Program
‘Vivekananda International Foundation’ and ‘FICCI’, are joining hands to organise the ninth edition of Homeland Security programme.
Our program aims to bring together experts from the Government, Central Armed Police Forces, State Police Forces, Foreign Governments, Industry, Academia and Think Tanks to discuss solutions for numerous challenges for procurement by Internal Security forces, in the areas of polices and regulations, processes, technological advancements and capacity building.
- Procurement transformation for Paramilitary & State Police Forces: The Road Ahead
- Technologies for Homeland Security
- Session with Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) & State Police Forces
- Perspective on Police Modernisation
- Global Perspective of Public Procurement in Homeland Security
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Central Armed Police Forces
- Central Paramilitary Force
- State Police Forces
- Global & Domestic Industry players
- Representative of Foreign Governments
- Academia / Think Tanks
- Other stakeholders