About the Program
High Octane Selling is a training programme provides sales professionals with a set of three high energy “Interaction Skills” that will lead to enhanced sales conversations — even with disinterested customers.
This programme prepares sales professionals to build mutually advantageous customer relationships. Participants learn key skills needed during sales interactions so as to assist their customers in making a buying choice.
- Present your-self and the product to customers
- Devise a sales strategy for a positive information exchange
- Conduct high energy meetings
- Build clarity, understanding and trust
- Effectively address customer concerns
- Close sales calls with appropriate and clear commitments
- Build customer relationship forward
- Sales professionals and managers
- Team Leaders
- Relationship Managers
- Associated marketing professionals from corporate or institutional sales segment
Ahmad Mehdi has over 15 years of experience in various disciplines like Customer Experience, Sales, Service Marketing, OD – Training and HR.
He is a seasoned HR consultant and has worked with industry leaders like, Xerox, Gestetner, HCL, NIS Sparta, Bharti Learning Systems and Ricoh. He has been instrumental in driving consulting projects in various organizations on diverse HR interventions.
He has got a total training delivery experience on more than 2000 hours on diverse Behavioral and skill based topics and is also serving as a “Special Invitee” of “Skill Development Training Committee of IETE”.
He is an Electrical Engineer with a Master’s in Business Administration. He is certified on various training program and skills
- Day 1
- Cash Vs KASH
- Catch 22 – Building Trust
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Knowing your customer
- Communicating with Poise
- Conducting and Participating in meetings
- Day 2
- The Selling Cycle (Energy & Heat)
- The Sales Model – High Octane Selling
- Effective questioning strategy
- Negotiating Neatly
- Closing the sales
- Managing post sales feelings
- Role Plays & Certification
A judicious mix of class room presentations, exercises, group discussion, case studies and corporate or institutional sales segment Handson practice will be used. Participants will be encouraged to relate the learning to live situations.
Course organised in association with Adroit-HR Straight
*This is a paid event | Participation fee: INR 12500+service tax (includes cost of training, course kit, refreshments)
Program duration: 09:30 – 17:30 everyday